Services 10:30 am - 12:00 pm Sundays
Bible Charades Online
Note: Please don't share any login or passwords with friends or family as parts of this website are private to approved website members.
1. To keep any copyright viewing of shared videos legal.
2. To keep any member shared details private.
Website Admin Starr
Hi all in times of physical distancing It is important we stay connected socially, so I have created a online games room where we can interact playing games together.
This event is for Saturday 09 May 2020 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (now finished)
1. Please listen to and respect the host.
2. We are playing team Bible Charades, 2 teams.
3. The host will auto generate the topic you act out.
3. As a team you decide who acts the topic out if you can't in a timely manner the host will choose.
4. You get a certain amount of time to answer the charade (which we will trial in the game).
5. You can answer any hints as a group.
6. If you think you know the answer say your name.
7. You get one try to answer for your team, which must start within 3 seconds of your buzzer (your name).
8. If you cannot answer or get it wrong, the option to answer goes to the opposing team.
9. 10 points per correct answer.
10. Please check out the charade gestures video.
Remember its not about winning, but about having fun and fellowship together.
More: Any other logistics we can sort out before the game begins, please log in at 1:30 to sort that out.
Please click on the link below and follow the instruction for downloading and installing Zoom on you PC/Laptop/Phone/Tablet.
1. Any zoom conference (which is what we are using) is best used on a laptop or PC, as you can set it up to see all of the players at once, but you can join by tablet or phone too.
2. Get as close to the WIFI router/modem/access point as you can for faster connection and less glitching.
3. Try and have a window or light in front of you so your picture is clear to everyone.
Please be aware that this game will be recorded and portions of it may be added to our services and website for reference and encouragement purposes.
Video: The tie breaker round between Team 1 & 2.